Goat
Max Brawn
Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: MEAT
Goat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Aaron View Post
You mention medals and bumper stickers. Those are nice. People also have bumper stickers about climate change; on a vehicle producing heaps of carbon dioxide, they express concern about producing too much carbon dioxide.

Gestures mean nothing, action is important.

If Americans support veterans so much, why are 1 in 4 of the homeless veterans? Why did the 9th Circuit say that veteran mental health care was so bad, it's unconstitutional?

I am not talking about the people who do not pay taxes, and are not supposed to under the law. You should blame all the people who evade their taxes. You should most especially be wary of people who evade their taxes, yet loudly profess their support for veterans, for example with bumper stickers. "I offer full support short of actually doing anything."

Before the second Iraq war, there was a lot of talk for chickenhawks, people who loudly support going to war, but would themselves never volunteer. we get a similar thing with taxes and various government programmes, everyone thinks there should be programmes for this and that, everyone wants someone else to pay for them.

The 9th circuit says many things, which are often kicked to the curb by the Supremes.

I am at the Veterans hospital monthly, there are more programs than could ever possibly be listed here. I know from experience that help is readily available.

I know that if you look at the resources that are available, you will see that action is being taken.

I don't read about this in the paper or online, I live it.

We love our Vets here (nine more of which were just elected to the house of Representatives).

Yes, there are those that would cheat on their taxes and would never volunteer. Just as their are those that suck of the system, never contributing to society who also would never volunteer.

Things are getting better VA figures show steep decline in number of homeless veterans - News - Stripes

I say we cut some entitlements, that the lazy are using and redirect those funds to programs for the Veterans.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country.One is by the sword.The other is by debt. - John Adams
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote