DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 6,832, Level: 54 Points: 6,832, Level: 54 Points: 6,832, Level: 54
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Whey Powder
DieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
You'll prove it, eh? That's a bold attitude, young man. Historians normally talk about interpretations not proofs. But OK, fair enough if you're talking about the freedom of Americans. I think I just took it as 'freedoms' from your first post (which you edited it whilst I was writing mine).

I think American armed forces have played a significant role in defending freedoms of others. e.g. in the Balkans

But I'm interested in your view on this: post world war two, there was a genuine and pervasive fear of soviet influence, and that was seen as a defence of the USA, and by extension, its freedoms. Are you saying that had no bearing at all on the various conflicts with USSR sponsored governments?
Communism was a brutally genocidal, mass-murdering, and horribly oppressive system, especially in Russia, Ukraine, China, and Cambodia, but the domino theory proved to be inaccurate, despite a stated intent of a "global revolution" to engulf the world with Marxist ideology. The spread of communism didn't occur in these other countries. Also, the U.S. wasn't being invaded by the Red Army, unlike Europe during the first half of the 20th century, so I don't view this as a direct defense of American freedom. Korea and Vietnam were continuations of our meddling in civil wars and regional conflicts, which started with the Great War, a.k.a. World War One.

Currently, AIPAC (the Israel lobby) guides modern U.S. foreign policy, along with Zionist moles who infiltrated the Pentagon and Congress, such as Wolfowitz, Feith, Zakheim, Lieberman, Schumer, Levin, etc.

BTW, Trotsky, one of the key figures in the formation of Russian communism, was primarily financed by Jacob Schiff, an American, during the early 1900s, shortly before the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917.

Who financed Lenin and Trotsky?

RPS - Open 165 Raw - 07.13.13
1365 Elite/Pro Total (475,300,590)

Last edited by DieselWeasel; 11-23-2012 at 04:34 PM.
DieselWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote