Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

My goal at my 2nd meet in Vegas was to simply improve on my numbers AND form from the first meet. I did of course look at the numbers/final results but I only focused on the lifter right above me to set goals for my next meet.

I have alot of fun at meets and I enjoy meeting people and learning as much as possible.That is just as important to me as the lifting itself. The other lfters aren't so much competition for me in that sense. There is something to be said for just getting together with many like minded people who share the passion. This is just another reason Vince, the 67 y/o veteran who was competing at his 118th meet was so inspiring to me.

Meets really do wonders to improve the mental aspect of my lifting. It is priceless experience that will improve not just lifting but our everyday lives.
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 295 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1310 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote