View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 11:41 PM   #5
JesseA
Über Member
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,369, Level: 36 Points: 3,369, Level: 36 Points: 3,369, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

JesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
looks like it will hurt.........so in other words it looks great.

how did you do at the meet btw.
Damn, that was intense. I think 10 reps was too much on the first set. I did some squats tonight at 70%, 8 reps first set, 10 reps 2nd set. I think I'll set the first couple of weeks as a rep range instead. The pain will set in tomorrow, for sure!

The meet went well, I have a lot to work on when performing the lifts in competition. I ended up 3rd (out of 4) in my weight class, so overall, not a great showing. It was not my intent to win, just to complete it!

I'll probably do the Hudson Open or Twin Cities Open in the fall. I'm hoping that
3-4 cycles of this program and I can get my total to 1200 (up from 1053 at last weekend's meet).
JesseA is offline   Reply With Quote