View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I cook using a lot of butter, heavy and cream cheese. With a little work I have learned how to make healthy, calorie dense foods that might work well for you. For example today I had Brussel sprouts in a cream sauce. Not much chewing involved and it was amazing. I use a similar cheese sauce on pasta for the kids, in healthy cheesecake, etc.

I certainly don't know what you go through, but I would definitely recommend looking into a higher natural fat style diet. I eat using this style and is is very satisfying and calorie dense.

I could easily make a protein cheesecake that is healthy and delicious. Here is a base in case you're curious.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/low...tml#post294332

Calorie density is your friend, and natural fats in sufficient quantities give me all the energy I can handle.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote