Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

"I have imbalances in my posterior shoulder girdle and it's causing manipulation to my anterior medial rotation of my..."

"Ubulus muscle attached to their eyeball"

"if you cannot two-times bodyweight for a single, or if you have never back squatted two times bodyweight in your life do not open your mouth in my presence"

I can understand his frustrations, some may even find it entertaining. But the majority of examples given are clearly strawman arguments which he appears to be making up on the spot. So how is this bullshit any different to the bullshit he's ranting about???

So just me personally but the greater point he's trying to make is lost through the bullshit he's talking about. I can't take that point seriously if he's just throwing these bullshit examples around. I think this guy probably is passionate about what he does, but his point gets lost in the bullshit.

Who is he anyway?
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote