PhillyDev
Low man on the totem pole
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Amateur Surgeon Champion!
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: A heavy one.
PhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machine
Default The Dev Log

First log post on here... I hope it's as good for you guys as I'm sure it will be for me. Any how... I've been training with Team Samson for a while, so if you go over their logs, you'll see alot of similarities. Just a 3 day split, Monday is bench, Wenesday is deads, and Saturday is the squatting holy day. On to the log!

Monday, November 19, 2012
Bench
Bar x ???
135x12
135x8
185x5
225x3
275x2
Shirt on
315x1
365x1
365x2
405x2 to 3 board

Close Grip Bench
225x5
225x5
225x5

Training Grade: B
It's my third week in a shirt so far. I'm still trying to figure alot of crap out in it. Thank god there is a gang of dudes on the team who more than know their crap. I'm currently using a hand-me down 54 two ply Rage-X. I also have a 53 three ply with an SDP neck that I'm not currently using. I didn't really have a bunch of time this evening, thats the reason for the seeming lack of work. For the time being, I'm just using an off season program Brian Carroll has a bunch of us using. this is kind of a wierd part of my training to start a log in,as it's he middle of a mesocycle.
PhillyDev is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links