View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 03:19 PM   #2537
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyDev View Post
It's been a while since I've been to these sites. I'm coming over from M&S. I was an avid poster there a couple of years ago, but a plethora of things got in the way, so, I've pretty much just lurked here and there for a long ass time. My name is Shane, I've been training off and on for about 10 years. I was blissfully unaware of anything other than what came out of the pages of Flex and such for a very long time. I found M&S and I went from 315 to 200 by ignoring the popular tripe, and doing a little bit of research on my own. I was an Electrician for a long time and got laid off in mid '09, and it took me 9 months to get back into the workforce. As an electrician, I had plenty of time to train, the same with being unemployed. I got hierd by Lowe's in april of 10, and had to be to work at 4am, which killed my training for almost a year. Since then, I've had a son, which really put my ass in gear about my training and making it a priority. I got with Team Samson here in Jacksonville last December, and have been training with those fellas ever since. I'ts been a hard road these past few years, but things are really looking up. Family, work, and training. I'm looking forward to what is up coming.
Welcome to the forum! Start up a training log and make yourself at home. Nothing but results up here @ MAB.

I look forward to learning more about your training.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."