Old 11-21-2012, 03:13 PM   #2536
PhillyDev
Low man on the totem pole
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: A heavy one.
PhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machine
Default It's good to be back!

It's been a while since I've been to these sites. I'm coming over from M&S. I was an avid poster there a couple of years ago, but a plethora of things got in the way, so, I've pretty much just lurked here and there for a long ass time. My name is Shane, I've been training off and on for about 10 years. I was blissfully unaware of anything other than what came out of the pages of Flex and such for a very long time. I found M&S and I went from 315 to 200 by ignoring the popular tripe, and doing a little bit of research on my own. I was an Electrician for a long time and got laid off in mid '09, and it took me 9 months to get back into the workforce. As an electrician, I had plenty of time to train, the same with being unemployed. I got hierd by Lowe's in april of 10, and had to be to work at 4am, which killed my training for almost a year. Since then, I've had a son, which really put my ass in gear about my training and making it a priority. I got with Team Samson here in Jacksonville last December, and have been training with those fellas ever since. I'ts been a hard road these past few years, but things are really looking up. Family, work, and training. I'm looking forward to what is up coming.