View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 12:46 PM   #392
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Holly Blumenberg, 59 year old CrossFitting fitness fanatic:

Quote:
When is the right time to start a healthy eating and exercise plan? With the millions of dollars spent on diet books, drinks, pills and other diet aids you would think that anytime is the right time. Well, from what I hear from potential clients there is no right time.

They can always find an excuse. Some of the excuses I hear are ďschool is getting out for the summer, my kids have ball games, we have to go on vacation, itís Bible School week, itís State Fair week, school is starting, my kids play sports, it is the Holidays and I know I will overeat, the weather is bad and I canít get out, Iím just too busyĒ.

The real truth is that no one wants to be accountable for their own actions. No one wants to do the work. No one can say no, to themselves or others. All I hear are weak excuses.

How many times have you ate poorly and then promised yourself to do better tomorrow? You are only one person, who are you making the bargain with? Itís a childís game that we play with ourselves. We all do it and we need to stop.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote