Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Thank you all so much for the support! Oh yeah,2nd squat rep was better.Had to make sure

Prologue
Had a dream about Louie Simmons coaching me on band work.Is that good or bad?

Tuesday November 20th - ME Upper

No bench PR tonight.Except for the cleaning people who are exceptional friends of mine,this statement is gonna be taken wrongly: All hispanics in my gym are ****tards.This one kept going back and forth from the good bench-curls-leg curls/extensions.I asked it 3 or 4 times if it was done with the bench,how long he was gonna take,it said "i'll be awhile." So when the squat rack opened up seeing as only 2 people ever use it,i took advantage and did some Push Pressing

Push-Press
200 x1 (10lb PR! Failed 200 two weeks ago!)
205 x1!!! We have 35lb plates,so a small mental game was won here.
175 x6 (rep PR at this weight,did four a while back)
175 x3

In the bottom portion of the heavier sets,where my forearm contacts bicep,it hurts like a mofo.Blood vein feels like its gonna pop.Is it form/ Am i a wimp? Do i need a doctor?Video at bottom.

Single arm dumbell rows.havent done these in a while.On a side note,finger is good to go (i hope.We'll see when i rack pull next monday)
130 x11
130 x4
120 x7

Lower volume on rows,lets see how it goes for a while.

Hammer curls
80 x6
70 x7

Biceps dont respond to reps.

Ab rollouts /end.

So,a few more notes.130lbs is their largest dumbells.I raged inside on the presses! Gonna get 2PPS in 2013!

As you may have seen,my "formatting" for my log is kinda different each time.I mean to make it the same,each and every time,but no promises i will remember.

OHP:

Videoing lifts=win.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote