Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Swede I like that.

I see people failing not just in putting on muscle (I say muscle because anyone can eat and put on size) but in dieting down because of complacency.

People like feeling comfortable and don't like to change of go outside the box.

They will find a reason or excuse to justify the reason they failed /are failing.

What you hear from people that fail all the time:
"My genetics"
"I decided to"
"I had"
"I changed my goals"
"My body"
"They said"
"I read"
"I can't"
"I didn't"
"Next year"
"My metab"
"My age"
"It was more important to me to"
"It's not my goal in life to be"
"I'll do it tomorrow"

What you hear from winners:
"My training log shows"
"My nutrition log shows"
"I did"
"I will do"

It is easier to be a looser/failure than a winner as you see you have a lot more options as a loser to justify your outcome and keep from looking like a looser.

Maybe if more people that fail would be called out as a looser there wouldn't be so many.

Of course some is our fault also, we keep buttering up people that quit there goals 1/2 threw we are no better. I'm not saying bash them just call them out to make them accountable for there actions also help them keep the drive by questioning them when your goal starts to slide.

If the person strikes back and don't take a hard look at them-self, they never wanted your help of friendship. For them don't waste your time and energy that could be going to a person that will appreciate it and follow threw and meet there goal.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote