View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:52 PM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

EliteFTS - Superior Products and Knowledge for Lifters, Athletes, Coaches, and Trainers

Quote:
Dear Mr. Tate,

I want to preface this by saying that I really hope I am not the only person writing into you about this past weekend. On that note, I have got to say I am blown away by your team. I competed in the Detroit Relentless meet this past weekend and to see the involvement of your team was beyond powerful. You have a customer for life, I guarantee it.

With that said, I think it is incredibly important to let you know just how amazing of a representative Marshall Johnson is for your company. The guy is one of the most touching and humble men I have ever encountered. Dave, if you could have seen the way children flocked to this man it would bring you to tears. Iím just going to be honest and say that Iím in tears thinking about it now. The heart and goodwill of a man like that blows me away. These kids LOVED him. He took picture after picture, listened to stories, beamed smiles that lit up the room. You could see the pain he was in lifting for this cause. How many guys do you know that will take a grand for a ride just to pay it forward?

The Relentless Detroit meet raised over $30,000 for a brave young man fighting for his life. I will never be able to thank you enough for having men like Marshall, Zane, and I even saw Josh Mcmillan there as well, as representatives for your brand.

I donít mean to ramble but it needs to be said. I just cannot begin to explain how big of an impact these guys had on a lot of peoples first exposure to powerlifting. The place was packed and I can promise you that if our sport continues to see exposure like these sorts of events it would be beyond imagination.

I know and appreciate the great work you do with the Learn To Train seminars and to see your team continue on pushing in other ways is beyond anything I could ever ask from any business.

This past weekend took my love for powerlifting beyond anything I could have imagined previously. This move toward lifting with purpose outside of just ourselves is something so powerful I will be honored to have participated for the rest of my life. Without question, you have some of the best hearts working with you.

I really hope that good things continue to happen for them and the rest of your team. The people they touched this weekend will be forever grateful. Marshall is a damn super hero Dave, I hope you continue to get to see this man touch the world because Iíve never seen anything like it.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote