View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 12:30 PM   #2533
mikethemighty
Brawn
Points: 695, Level: 13 Points: 695, Level: 13 Points: 695, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

mikethemighty has made some quality postsmikethemighty has made some quality postsmikethemighty has made some quality postsmikethemighty has made some quality postsmikethemighty has made some quality postsmikethemighty has made some quality posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbus View Post
Roundbus here. I am single and 25 and ready for a change. Hoping that this site will allow me to change my eating and exercise habits and get fit and healthy and beefy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbpm97 View Post
Hello, My name is Rob, 50yrs old, just lost 50 lbs over 10 months, now wanting to change by gain muscle, I have been going to gym for the last month, 5 days a week, doing splits to muscles used to it again, been a long time! I am a mechanic workiing on heavy equipment, so I am not flabby but need to gain definition, so I am here to read and learn, want to get into a rountine, need to a program and log it. I had hungry to work, I look forward to each workout after work, I eat well now, very healthy, but need a guide, I'm all ears. thanks for your time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavida89 View Post
Hello I am just stating out on this site and starting to lift. Do not really know much about it but figured this would be a good site to teach me.
Welcome to the site guys.