View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:54 AM   #1020
markievicz
Max Brawn
Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 2.5yrs
Fav Exercise: OHP
markievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
great effort Alan ... really happy to see your DL numbers gone northwards ... You achieved in DL what you were looking for. Was the event is only of DL and Bench ... ?? Very very proud of you brother ... keep working hard ...
Thanks Ravi – yes it was a bench and deadlift meet only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
Onwards and upwards Alan. Nice meet PRs and something to build on
Thanks P – yep a new minimum standard set for myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Great effort mate. Damn close to getting both the 3rd bench and deadlift. Recover and improve.
Yea , another day maybe I would have gotten them out. Still , ill bank what I got and get more next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Congrats on the progress. All step forwards are good. It's a long journey, and sometimes a frustrating one, but you did take some great steps forward.

The more I bench at meets and see benching at meets, the more I am starting to lean towards a slightly lighter 2nd attempt. That lift frustrates so many people.
Thanks Steve, hopefully it’s only the start,
This was my first year at it and after 2 meets ive learned a lot, next one is in January , so looking for some good progress between now and then.
I keep saying it , but thanks again for all your help with the deadlift,
Also, thanks for such a great site , without it , I wouldn’t have stepped onto the platform this year.

Twitter: @markievicz5
YouTube: Markievicz5
markievicz is online now   Reply With Quote