View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:46 AM   #34
begota
Brawn
Points: 4,620, Level: 43 Points: 4,620, Level: 43 Points: 4,620, Level: 43
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

begota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributor

What a great workout today. Even though I felt like I could do another set of each I just kept it going with the same, so my OCD doesn't act up.

I got to the gym today and two guys I haven't worked out with in awhile were there today, doing a new routine(bodybuilding type). I love working out with these guys, even though we were doing different routines, we still looked over at each other and gave each other encouragement, support, and tips.

I guess the best part came when my buddy asked how to bench more. He was reading on the internet that he needs to use leg drive, and asked me how to do that. I was giving a quick demonstration on the set-up, and actual press, when the assistant manager came over to watch. Thought I was in trouble, nope, she just wanted to get in on the demo.

I'm not a fitness expert, or even a pro lifter, but I sure do love working with people while working out. When I first started these guys showed me some really good stuff, and I was finally able to return the favor.