View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:25 AM   #27
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Thanks!

Thursday November 15th - DE Squats

(Clint Darden said that he found speed work to be ideal in the 70% range.And in a recent article,Louie Simmons added that on speed squats they go up to 70% [the wave used to be 50-60%] so in light of this,im going a little heavier in my own dynamic squat cycle)

Speed Squats - 180lbs - 2x12 (1RM being 340lbs) - 30 seconds rest between sets

Close Stance GMs - 135lbs - 3x10 (these were really easy.I found that previously i have been going too far forward and rounding my back,after watching some videos [one by our very own LtL {Al}] im gonna be able to be alot stronger on these with proper form!)

Leg Raises

Lower back was really sore.The only thing i can think of is the excess of bent over rows from Tuesday,however unlike my usual heavy rows with slight cheating,these were AAA+++ strict.Havnt done any rumble rolling in a couple days,must do some tonight.
Definitely go with a higher percentage if you're training raw.
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote