View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #140
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzman View Post
thanks again guys. I really appreciate it. I can't wait to start training again. Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Squats!!!!!!!!

POST MEET PLANS
My training is gonna be instinctive for a few weeks. I'm still gonna train with the intention of getting stronger, but no real structure. Once I'm done with that I will be doing my normal DE/ME bench routine and I'll alternate ME/DE weeks with squat and deadlift. That seemed to work very well for me leading up to my last prep phase.

I don't plan on getting back on the platform again till June. The USPA is supposed to be having nationals in Vegas. That should be a competitive meet and it will give me plenty of time to get much stronger. Also, I'll be competing in the raw classic division. KNEE WRAPS!!!!! Now I just have to get a pair. Recommendations are welcome!!!! Anddddddd my gym is holding a strongman meet in FEB!!!! HELL YEAH!!! I'm doing it.
Good times.

I suck at knee wraps. I would ask JByrd. He is the man.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote