View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #553
HIThopper
Max Brawn
Points: 3,233, Level: 35 Points: 3,233, Level: 35 Points: 3,233, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

HIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributor

Cheers mate will do

Squat/Deadlift Day

Today I got a lot of work in, I squatted for for 8 sets of 4 with 3 wheels. Not super heavy but itís the volume that wears you down, I made all sets without too much strain tho. I then pulled sumos for 10 sets of 3, using just shy of 4 wheels, this was tough but a real good workout. My deadlift is feeling pretty good, and I have never done this sort of volume on them before. Overall I seemed to have adjusted to the workload again although I have modified it slightly by spacing out the high volume squat workouts a little more and replacing them with max effort variants. Iíll do this just for now and then really ramp it hard after the push pull.

Squat/Deadlift Day 15/11/12

Squat

8x4 142.5kg

Deadlift

10x3 177.5kg

Food x Millions

I need to weigh in soon, I would really like to train at 100kg (220lbs) for a while (and not look too disgusting) my bench would probably love that.
HIThopper is offline   Reply With Quote