View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Congrats to Emeka

Emeka competed this weekend.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post292182

Quote:
Nationals Recap:

Star studded event. I saw tons of pro's just walking and chillin. It was fun but i did take notice to a few things. One, the superstars only talked with the superstars. Even back stage, competitiors seemed a little clickish. Since this was my first National show i observed alot. From the demenor of the top athletes, differences in physiques, how the show is ran, how the judges look at you on stage, etc. This experience was much needed for me to advance my career. There's no fun in losing but the lessons i walked away with from this show were priceless.

We had 38 guys in my class so our 45sec individual routines had to be cut down to 30 sec. I was so amazingly bless to have so much support at this show from not only my familiy but from other people who knew me and was at the show for one reason of another. When i walked out on stage everyone was yelling and cheering and it help to calm me and helped me find comfort. i've never been so comfortable on stage. Even Shawn Ray stated "Great fan support" he also stated i was thin so i'll be addressing that this off season but the support was awesome.

They brought us back out for comparisons and as i stood there watching the top dogs battle it out, i begin to formulate my next steps right there on stage. I can tell you, standing there watching callout after callout after callout sucks but it ignites something in you to want to work and go that much harder.

So all in all, i looked my best to date but my best needs to be ALOT bigger and better next time.

I weighed in at 241, today this am i was 269. Talk about some good eating! lol. But now i'm slowing my eating down, taking 2 weeks off, and then starting my new mission... Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor: Reconstruction Log

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links