View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #19
Beverly McD
Max Brawn
Points: 2,218, Level: 28 Points: 2,218, Level: 28 Points: 2,218, Level: 28
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: Since 1987
Training Type: Powerlifting
Beverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machineBeverly McD is a lifting machine

Outstanding. Congratulations!
Thank you for both the write-up and the video.

Mike and I couldn't be there. He/I watched the live-feed at every opportunity though. Wish I could give you some info on the platform/monolift issues, but I just don't know.

Lifting on a World platform like this is a big deal. Sitting around the warm-up area and hearing all the different languages being spoken sort of brings it home that lifting in a world meet is a real accomplishment. It truly is a world meet. It's very difficult to get that many countries and cultures to work together enough to put on a meet like this. Since 9-11, and with the political turmoil the world is in, it can be difficult at times just to get the lifters and their coach's into the country.

Very nice deadlift btw! Congratulations again.
Beverly McD is offline   Reply With Quote