View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:50 AM   #18
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
It was epic, lifting next to many of the best Russians, Germans, Brits, Australians, Americans, and even African's!!
Sounds like an amazing time.

Quote:
Speaking of smiles, some of the audience told me they have never seen anyone smile and have as much fun at a meet than me.
Glad to see with the road you've been on, health problems and such, you embrace and enjoy life.

Quote:
My goal at this meet was to simply do better than i did at my first, both in weight and form. I accomplished this and I am very proud of it, especially since it was done on a world stage.
Improvement under pressure.

Quote:
I just said f*ck it and walked out on stage and did it.
Was real glad to see you crushed this.

Quote:
I say mildly because i did set a meet PR of 253, which is 10 lbs more than I managed at my first meet.
A very good step forward on a lift that frustrates many.

Quote:
I performed them all exactly how I was taught and coached by my crew and Steve.
Discipline and dedication.

On the lifts...looked like tight squat calls. Way to bounce back on the 375! The first one looked close to me.

425 and 452 deadlifts looked like a smoke show. 463 was smooth with great form. Well done!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote