Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Sunday Strongman
Great session today, really nice day out. Farmers went great and I am feeling worn out right now!

Farmers Walk
all for about 50-60 feet
160 each hand x 2
210 each hand x 2
250 each hand x 1
270 each hand x 1
280 each hand x 1 PR
250x1
160x1
Really happy with the 280, made it the entire distance, very painful. Right now I just need to keep working on the pick. Awesome

DB Clean and Press
60x3 each arm
80 x 1 each arm
110x1 each arm
Max Reps set
110 x 10 total, 5 each arm
These felt pretty good, need to continue to work on form on these. Conditioning needs to get better too, I was sucking wind at the end of this set.

Keg Work-keg is pretty much full
-turns at 25 feet
Keg Carry x 100 feet
Bear Hug Carry x 50 feet
Keg Carry x 150 feet, this was pretty much my max distance

Messed around with some keg shouldering and did a couple of shouldered runs
-1 clean and press, almost passed out

Very happy with this session. I had some tightness before I started from yesterday's session but still had a great workout today. Just need to keep working and keep getting stronger.

I am going to reset my cycles this week. I need to get some momentum going on my main lifts. I am going to run the Strong 15 again, I had great results the first time I ran it. Also, going to run the cycle for my rack pulls, all will be done at the most awkward height for me. Saturdays will be more of a free day, lots of deficit pulls and speed squats. I am going to keep the volume low and continue to work on the prowler on saturdays.