McCallum Hybrid Training
3 minutes of bike
3 x 10 x 50
10 x 95
10 x 135
8 x 185
3 x 10 x 45
3 x 10 x 70
Glute Ham Raise
3 x 10 x BW
Today I was just kind of feeling my way through this routine change. Nothing major to report.
- More of a warm up than anything else.
- I am going to run sets of 10 until my back starts to act up. When I hit 10 on my top set, I will add weight to all three sets.
- These are my glute focused exercise. I need to get some padding for my mid section and then add some more weight.
- hold at the top. Brought a burn.
- Focused on slowing down my descent. I am still needing a push to get back up. Goal, to go down slow and come back up with no help.