McCallum Hybrid Training
3 minutes of bike
3 x 10 x 50
10 x 95
10 x 135
8 x 185
3 x 10 x 45
3 x 10 x 70
Glute Ham Raise
3 x 10 x BW
Today I was just kind of feeling my way through this routine change. Nothing major to report.
- More of a warm up than anything else.
- I am going to run sets of 10 until my back starts to act up. When I hit 10 on my top set, I will add weight to all three sets.
- These are my glute focused exercise. I need to get some padding for my mid section and then add some more weight.
- hold at the top. Brought a burn.
- Focused on slowing down my descent. I am still needing a push to get back up. Goal, to go down slow and come back up with no help.
David, Husband, Father, Pastor
(Yasen Miroslav Zavadil)
Getting focused to get better.
"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran
1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
My training Log