View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #28
TitanCT
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Aaron View Post
You know I didn't mean caffeine, don't be deliberately obtuse or try to confuse the issue.

I don't doubt they know what they're doing. I never said that drugs mean you don't have to train properly. I simply said that approaches which are optimal while taking drugs are not necessarily optimal while not taking drugs.

Beginner, intermediate, advanced, powerlifter, bodybuilder, sprinter, jumper, thrower, drug-user, non-drug-user, younger lifter, older lifter, each has an approach which is optimal for them but would not be optimal for the others.

I would not advise anyone to use steroids or hgh. If they were using them already, then I would advise them not to lock out violently during their lifts.
deliberately obtuse? you said "drug" caffeine is a drug. im tired of people saying "im drug free" when they arent.
so dont try to downplay something because society accepts one thing and not the other.

as far as training. steroids or not, the fundamentals never change. Period. Locking out has its place, constant tension has its place, so do many other techniques.

please, learn about a subject, and i mean more than the typical stereotypical nonsense, before you speak about it.
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote