Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn
Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: FOOD, nom nom
Shorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machine

I suggest everyone come together and make a difference that the people have the ability to. No matter who you voted (or if you chose not to) we are still in the same country and if people don't come together no changes will be made.

The one thing that irks me the most is when people tell others that their opinions are wrong, or that we are "doomed." If you feel a change is needed, speak up because others will listen and follow, clicking a button on a box one day every four years shouldn't be the only time that someone exercises their right to challenge the goverment or call for a change.

Class I Total @ 198: 525/335/600 (1460)

"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.... What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
-Socrates
Shorts is offline   Reply With Quote