Kyle Aaron
community gym PT
Brawn
Points: 4,796, Level: 44 Points: 4,796, Level: 44 Points: 4,796, Level: 44
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: deadlift
Fav Supp: milk
Kyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanCT
Drug free? So athletes that are free from Tylenol? Caffeine? People forget what the definition of "drug" actually is.
You know I didn't mean caffeine, don't be deliberately obtuse or try to confuse the issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanCT View Post
Btw, one of those "guys on steroids" is one of the smartest trainers around right now. Another is one of the most knowledgable on injury prevention.
I don't doubt they know what they're doing. I never said that drugs mean you don't have to train properly. I simply said that approaches which are optimal while taking drugs are not necessarily optimal while not taking drugs.

Beginner, intermediate, advanced, powerlifter, bodybuilder, sprinter, jumper, thrower, drug-user, non-drug-user, younger lifter, older lifter, each has an approach which is optimal for them but would not be optimal for the others.

I would not advise anyone to use steroids or hgh. If they were using them already, then I would advise them not to lock out violently during their lifts.