View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 11:59 PM   #24
TitanCT
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn

TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
There is no doubt it can work. That doesn't mean it's essential for everyone. Training is an art form, no? It's like a free jazz song. 2 beautiful physiques can be constructed using a lot of different notes and intricate structures.

Most great chests over the past 60 years were constructed with reps that were locked out. So that tells us that the locking/no locking debate is no different than the slow negatives debate, or the TUT debate, or the whatever debate.

All tools can work. Doesn't make them essential. I certainly think for the majority of gym rats who will never compete, which is 99% of humanity, they will never need to worry about things like this.

So there. That's my counterpoint. Or counterpoints. Or sharp stick to the eye. I still love ya. Come to the dark side. Just because I think it's non-essential doesn't mean I don't believe it has value.
Do believe I have defended locking out as well as constant tension. I use both as well as variable partial ranges
As I said "never say never" there's a time,use, and place for almost everything
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote