View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 11:56 PM   #23
TitanCT
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Aaron View Post
The video shows a bunch of guys on steroids. Let's leave aside the issue of whether steroids are evil and wrong since that's irrelevant; but they do change the equation. If they didn't change things there'd be no reason to use them. Drugs allow you to do a lot of things which would be less than wise and useful if you were drug-free, for example training twice a day with a six-way split.

I confine my advice to drug-free trainees. Use the fullest possible range of motion, and go ahead and lock out your joints. If you lock out violently then in the long-term you may get injuries, just ask Olympic weightlifters.
Drug free? So athletes that are free from Tylenol? Caffeine? People forget what the definition of "drug" actually is.
My advice to you is don't bring up steroids until you learn something about them. You come across as naive.
Training basics are used with or without steroids. Not locking out is common in bodybuilding its called "constant tension" and it's used by ALL bodybuilders period.
Btw, one of those "guys on steroids" is one of the smartest trainers around right now. Another is one of the most knowledgable on injury prevention. Was awesome how you just passed them off as nothing.
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote