Old 11-05-2012, 05:47 PM   #213
Hazzard
Max Brawn
Points: 5,710, Level: 48 Points: 5,710, Level: 48 Points: 5,710, Level: 48
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Pizza
Hazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good posts

Geez, I'm just so popular that guys are just begging to see me start logging again! Sorry I haven't really been updating, I'm still lifting, it's just laziness really. Training's going pretty well, highlights would include: easy 250kg squat, 140kg bench for 7, 167.5kg bench with a teensy little 1-finger spot on one side (potential 165?) and other bits and bobs.

Five or so days after smashing 250 again I went to the Berkshire Renegades taster session and during a 40yd dash managed to pull/sprain my hamstring. Fan-****ing-tastic. It's not too badly injured, but I can't really squat or pull without wrapping it or wearing kit. So from last Thursday I've taken to doing the latter. Turns out pulling in a suit is really ****ing difficult, so that went really badly. But then I squatted and hit 265kg. Not bad. Today I decided just to work "raw" and squatted without knee wraps or the straps up. Hit 240kg for a double PB. Guess I'm not piss weak just yet. Going to keep squatting like this and doing pull variations when I can - might try block pulls on Thursday with the suit, saves me dying from lack of oxygen getting down to the bar. So yeah, 2012 is year of the injury. Awesome. (Still going to the second taster session on the 25th then ordering my kit, excited! )

265kg Equipped Squat - YouTube

240kg Squat Double - YouTube