Old 11-05-2012, 10:29 AM   #77
DanB
Brawn
Points: 630, Level: 12 Points: 630, Level: 12 Points: 630, Level: 12
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: ....
DanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good posts

Todays is Chest/ Biceps.. just eating my pre workout meal now of 300g extra lean mince, spinach.. will have 2 scoops of why 4pm then ill be at the gym for 5:30.

Biceps feeling a little weak due to a conditioning style circuit workout on saturday that was just meant to be active recovery more than anything haha.. im still gonna kill it..

Im going in with fire tonight gonna f****** destroy it. got my battle face on already and got that angry focus.

I love that not just the workout is prepaed for, the preperation for the preperation of every workout is like a spiritual process.. planning what meal im going to have a few hours before 'beef as thats what my body seems to perform best with' then my shake an hour and a half before 'with carbs on leg day only' 'has to be an hour and a half or my pre workout 'no-explode' doesnt seem to have as much effect, then ill put my headphones in and play the same tracks for half an hour before i get to the gym, get changed then go to the toilet, have a piss, then wash my face and head with cold water and have words with myself in the mirror get angry and go in the gym, then play the same song with my first heavy sets 'nirvana - smells like teen spirit' and just destroy it..

Anyway.. i talk to much. will post the numbers later

Theres no such thing as a rest day, its a lifestyle that requires work everyday,
Bring it
DanB is offline   Reply With Quote