Davis
Max Brawn
Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 1 day
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: More deadlifts
Davis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beast

I sit back a little, but I think I'm a high bar squatter. I don't really know and don't care too much as long as I'm consistent and getting stronger.

I don't have a lot I believe is right for me to disagree with. I haven't tried some of the methods, like what BtB put up, and I am also a weak squatter. I have yet to even squat 400 lbs. However, I can agree very strongly with not keeping your head and traps back into the bar as a huge mistake. This is often a make or break for me in light or heavy weights. Light weights if I want to work on explosiveness, or heavy if I want to get back to the top. I have made that mistake several times and I know of friends who do.

The next one I completely agree with is thinking the squat isn't technical or that you know all there is to know. For me, when I get to that stage is whenever I stall out because I begin to squat worse because I thought I "knew it all".
Davis is offline   Reply With Quote