DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 6,832, Level: 54 Points: 6,832, Level: 54 Points: 6,832, Level: 54
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Whey Powder
DieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beast

I hate to say it, but this meet was was quite disappointing, and that's coming from a guy who enjoys lifting AND watching other people lift. Like I told someone on Facebook, I think it should've been invite-only. They quite possibly won the award for longest meet of all time, lasting eleven hours from start to finish.

In regards to the lifting, WTF happened to everyone, especially Efferding? He skipped his opener, and then attempted 903. That was a novice move, which resulted in him bombing out. I know he did 905 in the gym, but he still should've secured a relatively easy opener, then went for 903 on his 2nd attempt. Eric Lilliebridge lost his balance after completing that same weight, 903, resulting in reds. Leeman lost his grip at the top (probably due to using straps in every video that he posts on YouTube), after finishing an ~865 deadlift, but before the down command. Green had a terrible day overall, almost bombing the squat and the deadlift. Hickson, as usual, didn't pull anywhere close to his deads in the gym. Urbank couldn't pull today too. Spoto failed 716 three times. Why the hell did he compete just 2 or 3 weeks before this meet, benching 700? I don't understand that. He should've waited until this one.

RPS - Open 165 Raw - 07.13.13
1365 Elite/Pro Total (475,300,590)

Last edited by DieselWeasel; 11-03-2012 at 11:41 PM.
DieselWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote