Shaneybear
New Brawn
Points: 1,588, Level: 22 Points: 1,588, Level: 22 Points: 1,588, Level: 22
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deads.
Fav Supp: Whey, NO-xplode 2.0.
Shaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good posts
Default If this doesn't make you wanner play...

Right, as i'm aware this is American dominated Forum, i'm not sure what the Rugby scene in America is at the moment? (would be interested to hear how it's going?)

As to what i hear it's a relatively underground game, as 'Football' (or as we call it 'American football') is by far more popular, I guess Rugby is to America what Lacrosse is to England? Only a small amount of people playing it here and there?

Anyway... I wanted all you to watch this video of Rugby, as in my opinion it's feckin' awesome! aha and primarily why i got into gym stuff to start with!

In no way is this going about starting one of those 'blah blah is a better game than blah blah.' i guess i just wanted to share this, as i love it, and if any of you guys get a chance to give it a go. Please do! i'd love to here what you think of it if you've played both Football and rugby!

Over and out,

Shaney.
Shaneybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links