Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Everyday I do something productive:

Whether its the kiss on the cheek of my wife of 29 years and telling her I love and cherish her each day.

Calling my sons and telling them I love them

Sharing an evening with friends, talking with friends and family online through e-mail, face book, or PM, putting a smile on someone's face at work, with friends, or with family

Lending a helping hand to someone I know or do not know

Throwing someone out of the hotel franchise that is being an idiot

Being trusted each day to handle monetary accounts worth thousands and thousands of dollars

Beating the mental beasts within everyday of the year.

And, everyday I am productive because the very body in which walks me through this life is taken care of through the efforts under the bar, and though there are good days and bad days in the things we do, I stand productive in life through body in which allows me to and make possibilities of productivity happen in the small moments and in the larger most important ones.

Peace and happiness to all of you today and everyday,

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 11-03-2012 at 08:56 AM.
Chillen is offline   Reply With Quote