dossas
Brawn
Points: 931, Level: 16 Points: 931, Level: 16 Points: 931, Level: 16
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 3ish
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: My squat rack
dossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributor

I just found the article version of it. He called in the "Blue Zones". It is where you find the largest numbers of people who live to 100 years old. The thing is that the people are also active, strong, and healthy. I remember him being in Costa Rica with this family in the jungle. It was wild to see like a 65 yr old granddaughter, at home with 90+ yr old grandparents. He showed how this old man tended his "yard". He used a machete to chop through the undergrowth. He even lifted the mans shirt to show the development of his muscles. He shows a 94 yr old heart surgeon, and a 103 yr old women using dumbells to work out in California, I found it definitely interesting.

Last edited by dossas; 10-31-2012 at 09:02 AM.
dossas is offline   Reply With Quote