Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

I am very interested in this nutritional journey of yours Al. In your opinion, what are the main pros/cons of CBL?
I am actually doing it myself after managing to live through 7 low carb days in a row a couple of weeks ago. The trashy carbs thing is certainly strange but as long as one doesn't make a pig of oneself, it should be ok. Weight has actually been steady in the last 2 weeks but I am anticipating a slight weekly drop from now on. Looking at pics of myself taken 10 weeks and 15 pounds ago, my stomach certainly appears to be smaller and my upper body suddenly looks that bit more muscular as some of the fat makes a welcome disappearence. My weight belt is now on the last notch, it was third last 2 months ago

The first few sessions with no carbs until the evening were not great but energy in the gym is gradually improving. The next few months will be interesting.

Getting it done one session at a time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote