View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 05:36 PM   #61
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

A little update: I am now down to 95kgs even. I haven't made any major changes recently. I want to drop to around 94.5kgs by the time I compete in 4 weeks so I'm bang on target. Here is an average day's food from today:

Up at 5:30 - Thanks Mini Al
Coffee from 6:30 onwards, 3 cups before
9:30 - 50grams vanilla whey, 1 large tbsp coconut oil, cup of coffee all mixed together. Fahrenheit Flexible. Tribulus.
12:30 - Caesar salad (lettuce, Parmesan, dressing, no croutons) with 3 medium sized sausages
14:30 - 1 scoop Endurance plus BCAAs
17:00 - Backload! 2 hoisin duck wraps, 1 medium bag of crisps (chips in American), 2/3 packet of pink wafer biscuits
20:00 - Regular portion of spaghetti bolognese with garlic bread with another serving of Endurance plus. Fahrenheit FIT, Flexible, Tribulus.
Soon - Bed.

I am loving the backloading at the moment. Very manageable and despite the fact the Mini Al has forgotten how to sleep, my energy is good during the day. Backloading is really the second half of my JM Blakely bulking experiment and I plan to do a full write-up on that soon but probably not until after the meet.
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links