The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

ok, late on the updates but stayed on the wagon mostly. Friday night I got some rough news. Things could turn out pretty well, but I have to walk the line closely and pray for the best.

So, friday I let my feet dangle off the wagon a bit. No damage done really, I still dropped weight and i think it may be worth doing this a couple time a month, or at least once, to stay sane with good food.

Coffee, 1 scoop whey, 2 tbsp coconut oil

accidental 12 hours fast

Dinner - The Bob and Tom special at KB's BBQ. All you can eat, pick 2 meats.
I went with ribs and fried fish. And a side of hush puppies and onion rings. Best hush puppies and onion rings in the state. 15 spare ribs and a pound of fish later, I was pretty good. Even better, its $11 for it.

Carbs - 60-80g
Protein - 220-250g

Yesterday went a little better.

Coffee, 1.5 scoops whey, 2 tbsp coconut oil

Leftover lasanga

1 filet left over fish, 1 rib, 1 chicken breast i found in the fridge

Dinner - BBQ chicken, fried okra, baked black soy beans - I ate a whole chicken. I am proud of this.

4 boiled eggs before bed

carbs - 20-25g
protein 240-265g