Jen
Max Brawn
Points: 4,825, Level: 44 Points: 4,825, Level: 44 Points: 4,825, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: Started 3/23/12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift :)
Fav Supp: Coffee
Jen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Yo? Any lifting this week?

I saw on Facebook you tweaked a knee? How?
Nope. No lifting this week . It's making me mental. I don't know what I did to my knee. It felt fine Monday after that agility test, then I woke up Tuesday and it was swollen and hard to walk on. I've been icing the hell out of it. It feels really tight, then sometimes it "pops" if I turn it sideways or whatever, and the tension releases for a bit. Then it builds up again. It's weird. I can't kneel down on it without some pretty sweet pain. When I walk, I can feel it pull up the back of my leg. Im hoping it will pass. I am going to do some upper body stuff early this week and hopefully get back to "normal" on wed/thu. Note to self **You're too big to run for any amount of distance....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
That's actually a pretty good session to do during days when one is not training with weights

Not that many people can do 29 proper push ups in a minute.
Great work going on in here Wonder Woman
Thanks Kuyt I've honestly never done that many push ups before. It was the only part of the test I was happy with, lol.