Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Jerome Dinh

Ok weighed myself again...so im 201.2lbs...GAINED 29lbs since last Saturday! Now that the super anabolic week is over...enough shit food and rest...TIME TO WERK FOR 2013 competitions!!
That 1st post week the body starves for carbs and water, and is a spunge. Very high % of our weight gain comes from that. Then we are right back to counting macro's.

A day to week of eating like crap for the taste after all the weeks to months of cutting, then its back to reverse dieting bringing macro's up slow to prevent as much fat to muscle gains as we can. I hope people don't think by the post he put on 29lb of fat. lol Far from it.

To understand a post like this people should follow Jeromes full show prep. He is a true macro manipulator.

I'm not disagreeing with Steve. It Is very hard and takes dedication, but at the same time I don't want people to also miss understand the weight gain as fat and assume we throw on lbs of fat post show.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 10-27-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote