Davis
Max Brawn
Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 1 day
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: More deadlifts
Davis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beast

Thanks for checking in. I'm back on a computer now for at least a couple of days. I took something like a week off I think. Yeah, nearly two weeks. Just to play it safe.

Tuesday, Oct. 23rd:
Squats: 185 5x5
Press: 85 5x5. Last set was tough. That's what I get for thinking approximately 30-45 second rest periods would be just fine haha
Deadlift: 235 1x5, 185 1x5. Instead of doing two straight sets, second set is lighter. This MIGHT help preserve me.
Then some 65 lb db rows and I think that was it.

Slept through last night(Thursday) so instead I ate pizza and then went to play piano from 10:30 or so until 3 AM.

Friday, October 26(Make up workout I guess)
Squat: 190 5x5. Pretty easy.
Bench: 115 1x5. Too easy. 120 4x5. Not hard. It got a little tougher on set 3 and 4, but nothing near failure.
Hang power clean: 135 3x3. Wasn't hard, but it was strange. I'm not used to cleans or anything explosive right now. It felt nice to do em.

Face pulls between first 4 bench sets. After cleans, a high rep set of tricep rope extensions over my head.

I was going to lift tomorrow as well, but it looks like it has to be Sunday. I'll be working all day tomorrow as far as I know. That's good news. The workout is good news. Bad news: I got back home, set up my keyboard, and the port for my sustain pedal has broken. I can't really practice anything I'm working on right now without it. I can, but it could damage my musicality on those pieces... That ruined my plans. I may head back to school early Sunday(not that anyone really cares).

Also, today's workout was done on a bottle of water and around 500 calories if that. I imagine had I actually eaten more than a couple of sausages today, the workout would have been even smoother. The ease with such a low amount of food though makes me believe I will gain my strength back pretty quickly. Today's was easy. Tuesday's, I had prep'd well for and it was pretty hard. Obviously I got quite a bit stronger in just a few days. That's good.
Davis is offline   Reply With Quote