MattyBoy
Brawn
Points: 336, Level: 6 Points: 336, Level: 6 Points: 336, Level: 6
Activity: 35% Activity: 35% Activity: 35%

Training Exp: 3 months
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Creatine Monohydrate
MattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributor
Default I love my wife!

I haven't talked, seriously, to her about my plan to compete in powerlifting. I've mentioned it, but nothing about plans or anything. I thought it would be a long, long discussion about time and money. However, she knows how much I love it. This morning I was showing her some pictures of powerlifters. She said, "that's what your going to do right? Aren't you going to compete? ". I said yeah, and I'm dragging you with me". She said, "You don't have to drag me, I'll go." When my little girl said she wasn't going to a powerlifting completion, my wife told her "Yes you are, we all are". I'm so fricking happy! As soon as I hit a 300 bench, 400 squat, and 500 dead...it's on, the fam is on board!
MattyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links