Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member
Default 2013 may be the year.

I have had my eye on earning, not winning but earning one of these since 1999 when I stepped on stage for the first time. (Able body back then). April 13, 2013 could be my day to shine. I will do my best to earn one for all of my sponsor:
All American EFX, Muscle and Brawn, TiLite Wheelchairs, 3D Muscle Journey, Iron Master, All Things Jerky, and my suport team: wonderfull wife Tammy, my family and fans, Sheik, Fitness Factory Outlet.

People will always expect a pro to say "I thank God". Its becoming as routine as a ".com" and is it truly from the heart or just for PR?

Yes, God makes it posable, Yes God puts the opportunity out there.
God only blesses and helps them that help themselves. Instead of saying "Bless be to God" and "Thank you God" It should be in all rights, "God did I use your gift to your satisfaction? "

Thanking God has become the sports industry's the equivalent of a politician kissing baby's.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote