View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 07:18 AM   #1
Muscletrainerdh
Uber Brawn

Training Exp: 20+
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: DB Step Ups.. LOL:)
Fav Supp: F.O.O.D
Muscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributor
Default MOVEMBER! Team MUSCLE MOOSTACHE needs YOU!!

Join Steve, Myself and some other Muscle enthusiasts that have registered for Movember and pledged to grow a moustache for 30 days to raise awareness and funds and for men's health.

As members of Muscle and Brawn, we know you are concerned with your health, so please join us!

You can take part either by growing a Dirty Son of a Mo as a Mo Bro, or joining as a Mo Sista to help recruit others, share knowledge and support Mo growers.

To join our team of Movember Moustache Merchants go to https://www.movember.com/us/register...team_id/461485

If you'd like to find out more about the type of work you'd be helping to fund by supporting Movember, take a look at the Programs We Fund section on the Movember website .
Attached Images

Sarcasm and Cynicism are not helpful or attractive traits, respond to posts as you wish to be responded to.
Muscletrainerdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links