View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Bigguy View Post
thanks brother, gonna look into that right away!

Btw have you ever heard of Average Broz ? John Broz says that there's no overtraining and you should you go on and train and get weaker until you get strong again.
Like I said I tried to stretch the period of training in hope my CNS would adapt, but that didn't work. Have you ever tried things to make your CNS take on more workload?
We know of him. Several of use have performed overreaching experiments over the last year or so, including myself.

It's certainly a process that one should enter gradually. There is a lot to learn.

I was squatting heavy 3x a week. probably could have went to 6x a week, but that doesn't work well for those of us who can't train 2x a day, 6 days a week.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote