MattyBoy
Brawn
Points: 336, Level: 6 Points: 336, Level: 6 Points: 336, Level: 6
Activity: 35% Activity: 35% Activity: 35%

Training Exp: 3 months
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Creatine Monohydrate
MattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributor

Bench Press: 3 r @ 225/ 1 r @ 225/ 3 r @ 205/ 2 r @ 205
Squat: 3 s x 3 r @ 245

The day went bad. I got all the way to the gym and realized I left my work boots at home. I had to go all the way home and get them. I thought maybe I should just do it tomorrow, but I had been looking forward to the gym all weekend. So I went back. I taped my bench press and saw my right arm dipped even with a proper grip width. It dipped whether I was doing the bar, 135, or any other weight. I think this might be a cns problem? I'm going to have to retrain my brain to push that right arm up

Then the day got good. I decided I've been underselling my leg/posterior power. I'm holding back. It's probably because I suffered a lower back injury about 8 years ago. I decided to up my squat by 20 lbs. I nailed it. I'm going to start pushing my comfort level. I think their is more there.
MattyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote