View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #1
MikeC
Uber Brawn
Points: 5,424, Level: 47 Points: 5,424, Level: 47 Points: 5,424, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

MikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributor
Default T Nation and big arms articles

T NATION | 4 Weeks to Big Arms

Interesting exchange going on at T Nation. The article is titled: "4 Weeks to Big Arms."

Quote:
Kooopa: you know the writer is full of shit when the title says "four weeks to X"
Quote:
Author Dan Trink: @kooopa: while I appreciate your comment and I have no problem being flamed or called out on the internet, truth be told is that I submitted the article with a different title and this is what the editors chose to use. However, as long as recovery and nutrition are in check, you should see arm hypertrophy after 4 weeks on this program -- I do stand by that.
Is it common for editors to slant articles for eye appeal like this? I thought this industry moved past that?
MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links