MattyBoy
Brawn
Points: 336, Level: 6 Points: 336, Level: 6 Points: 336, Level: 6
Activity: 35% Activity: 35% Activity: 35%

Training Exp: 3 months
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Creatine Monohydrate
MattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributor

I'm 5' 8" 270lbs. I was 286 lbs when I started. Being a total beginner I think I'm still enjoying the simultaneous muscle build and fat loss effect. I don't know how long that will last. I calculated my calories to be about 2,700 for fat loss. I quit perusing fat loss ( even though its still happening). I'm focussing on strength until April. From April to the end of July, I'm planning a Conditioning phase.I have a goal to hike kings peak with my friends in August.

What sucks about my diet is having to eat. I cut out bread and sugar for the most part (unless my wife makes carbs for dinner or my body is absolutely craving it). I also had to quit drinking milk because I finally realized that'd what was tearing up my guts. So sometimes I struggle to even get 2,400 cals. I quit counting the cals and started counting my protien. Although, I still periodically log my food so I can keep an eye on my macros. Everything averaged, my macros come in at 40 p/ 40 f/ 20 c. My carbs are usually from good sources, with the exceptions I mentioned. When my strength quits progressing I'm going to have to up my food intake. I'm actually dreading this. I hope it's not for a while.

I was training 3 times a week. But I started a new routine a couple weeks ago, it's twice a week. I'm doing heavy (for me) loads with low reps depending on the movement. When my body Adapts to this better I want to up it to 3. Right now, that would be crazy though. I'm pretty whipped out for a couple days afterword.
MattyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote